Welcome to the Godrej PRmoment Adfactors 30 Under 30, 2021
Through the Godrej PRmoment Adfactors PR 30 under 30 initiative, we honour exceptional PR professionals who are future leaders for the PR business in India.
Don't miss this opportunity to get an independent endorsement of your career. The winners will be profiled on PRmoment and will receive an e-certificate to share on social media.
There will be an increased calender of interaction between 3030 partners, the alumni and current winners that will make the platform a place of learning, support and inspiration.
The 2021 edition of 3030 will feature an annual online alumni meet-up with the jury, the launch of a mentoring programme run by former 3030 winners for the current winners. Participation in this will be completely voluntary.
There will also be two master lecture series by Adfactors PR MD and co-founder Madan Bahal and Sujit Patil, vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej Industries.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR, 2021
Please use the form above to create your login for viewing and uploading the entry form.
Please click here to view how the jury will score your entry.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2021 are eligible to enter.
- The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 is a once in a lifetime honour, so if you've been included in the 3030 before, then I'm afraid it's time to move aside and let others shine.
- You can be working either at a PR consultancy or inhouse in PR team and in any areas under PR and corporate communications.
- You can self-nominate.
There is no entry fee.
Key dates for applying
- Due to the heavy rush of entries the submission date has been extended to Wednesday, 20th January, 2021.
- Winners will be announced after the jury meeting on March 15th, 2021
For any query:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
The jury to impress
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Lavang Khare, senior vice-president, Adfactors PR, jury co-chair
- Vidisha Chatterjee, communications director, WhatsApp India
- Heena Kanal, VP and head, corporate communications Cipla
- Arpana Kumar Ahuja, India Lead communications and programmes at Shell
- Mehak Chawla, communications manager, critical incidents, Google Cloud.
- Rahul Sharma, managing director, APCO Worldwide in India
- Radhika Mehta Potnis, consumer connect practice lead, India and branch head New Delhi, Ruder Finn
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, founder-director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Vineet Handa, founder and CEO, Kaizzen PR
- Kiran Ray Choudhury, co-founder, joint MD, 80 dB Communications
- Kavita Lakhani, executive director, Lintas Live
- Nitin Mantri, Group CEO, Avian WE
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Professor Anubhuti Yadav, course director-advertising and PR, Indian Institute of Mass Communications
- Dolly Tayal, senior director, Genesis BCW
- Bhavna Jagtiani, COO, Edelman India
- Archana Jain, managing director, PR Pundit
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the 30 under 30 initiative:
Please be assured that will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.