Welcome to the Godrej PRmoment 30 Under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR, 2020
Through the Godrej PRmoment Adfactors PR 30 under 30 initiative, we honour exceptional PR professionals who are future leaders for the PR business in India.
Don't miss this opportunity to get an independent endorsement of your career. The winners will be profiled on PRmoment and will receive an e-certificate to share on social media.
We will also be creating a special 3030 opinion series called Winners Speak which will regularly feature the views of the 3030 winners in 2020. Please see latest article here. The winners will also be invited to an annual alumni meet to mix with current and past winners and meet the jury for the year 2020.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR, 2020
Please use the form above to create your login for viewing and uploading the entry form.
Please click here to view how the jury will score your entry.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2020 are eligible to enter.
- The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 is a once in a lifetime honour, so if you've been included in the 3030 before, then I'm afraid it's time to move aside and let others shine.
- You can be working either at a PR consultancy or inhouse in PR team and in any areas under PR and corporate communications.
- You can self-nominate.
There is no entry fee.
Key dates for applying
- The last date for applying has been extended to 31st January, 2020
- Winners will be announced after the jury meeting on March 15th, 2020
For any query:
Please email email@example.com for any queries.
The jury to impress
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Arwa Husain, director-financial services, Adfactors PR, jury co-chair.
- Deepa Dey, head communications & CSR at GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Himanshu Raj, senior manager-PR and communications, Zeta India.
- Arpana Ahuja, India Lead Communications and Programmes at Shell
- Rahul Sharma, managing director, APCO Worldwide in India
- Sunita Venugopal, director, corporate communications, Walmart Labs India
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, founder-director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Atul Sharma, managing director, vice president of Ruder Finn India
- Subhash Pais, head, Hansa PR
- Chetan Mahajan, founder and CEO, The Mavericks
- Aman Dhall, Group AVM and head of corporate communications, Policy Bazaar Group of Companies
- Kavita Lakhani, executive director, Golin Opinion
- Nitin Mantri, Group CEO, Avian WE
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Valerie Pinto, CEO, Weber Shandwick India
- Professor Anubhuti Yadav, course director-advertising and PR, Indian Institute of Mass Communications
- Anup Sharma, independent communications consultant
- Melissa Arulappan, head, corporate communications, IQVIA
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the 30 under 30 initiative:
Please be assured that will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.